Best Alternatives to Mailchimp (2019)
When you start browsing the web looking for an email marketing tool for your company or website, the first tool you will come across is MailChimp. Though it used to be a great tool back in time and it is even now, the prices for MailChimp are not the best in the market. There are many other efficient tools available compared to MailChimp at almost 12x cheaper prices.
So if you are paving the way for your business and looking for some good email marketing tools, you should check and browse the list below to find some decent alternatives to MailChimp.
Five Best MailChimp Alternatives
Mailerlite is a revolutionary email marketing tool created and developed to help millions of small businesses, bloggers, entrepreneurs, idealists, writers and whosoever seeking a healthy relationship with the market and with their audience.
The company started with the motive to remove complications from email marketing by offering straightforward and uncomplicated features and an unbelievably reasonable price. 24×7 customer service support is guaranteed by them with their employees able to speak 12 languages fluently.
What distinguishes Mailerlite from other MailChimp alternatives is its ease of use among people, a bucket full of exciting and unique features and their team’s commitment & dedication.
- The drag and drop editor allows the user to create amazing campaigns and newsletters for social media.
- An excellent subscriber management system comprising of pop-ups, embedded forms, and landing pages.
- Email automation and promotion
- Detailed campaign reports.
Mailerlite vs Mailchimp (Pricing):
SendinBlue is another email marketing tool which can be used to achieve efficient long term goals of businesses and start-ups. SendinBlue provides an exclusive platform for aspiring minds to communicate and grow.
Right from its user-friendly interface to affordable and efficient pricing plans, SendinBlue’s agenda is focused more on uplifting small businesses and rising start-ups.
Using SendinBlue, a company can remain in constant contact with their customers and adapt to their needs and interests.
- Helps in boosting your marketing skills
- Ensures data privacy and security
- Personalized sign-up forms, chatting window, workflow editor
- Detailed statistical reports
- Email heat map, integrated API’s, plugins and many more.
Pricing: SendinBlue fixes its pricing policies keeping in mind the small businesses and the rising startups. Their unique plans are not based on subscribers but rather on no of emails you wish to send per month. The price listings are as follows:
- 300 emails/day : $0/month
- Lite: 40,000 emails/month, $25/month
- Essential: 60,000 emails/month, $39/month
- Premium: 120,000 emails/month, $66/month
- Enterprise: customizable for large no of needs
Sendinblue vs Mailchimp (Pricing)
GetResponse.com is an email marketing platform founded in 1997 with the aim of delivering exceptional-quality email marketing solutions. Currently operating in more than 180 countries, GetResponse continues to be one of the largest bidders in the domain of email marketing.
Their simple yet efficient tools help empower both small scale and large scale businesses. Their spam-free solutions have constantly achieved a consistent deliverability rate of 99 percent.
- Helps in building targeted subscribers list.
- Helps in sending detailed newsletters to subscribers.
- Offers email templates, landing pages and marketing automation resources.
- Pragmatic and convenient statistical tools.
- Sell e-products and conduct webinars
Pricing: GetResponse offers a variety of pricing plans to the users, keeping in mind the cost-effectiveness and affordability of each plan. The price listings are as follows:
- Basic: $15/month, send emails and build a contact base
- Plus: $49/month, everything in basic + sell products
- Professional: $99/month, everything in Plus + automation builder
- Enterprise: $1,199/month, account manager + dedicated IP + email campaign consulting and much more.
Equipped with some appealing and advantageous features, AWeber has gained popularity among thousands of small and large scale businesses. Many upcoming entrepreneurs consider AWeber as their first choice to give a necessary head-start to their start-ups.
- Allows subscribers to leave a review as well as RSVP to an event inside the email.
- Get deep insights about your campaign performance,
- Integrated with Google Analytics, WordPress and many more tools.
- Automated emails and blog broadcasts.
Pricing: AWeber’s pricing policies are quite economical and user-friendly. It also offers a free trial program for the first 30 days. The price listings are as follows:
- $19/month, 0-500 subscribers
- $29/month, 501-2500 subscribers
- $49/month, 2501,5000 subscribers
- $69/month, 5001-10,000 subscribers
- $149/month, 10,001-25,000 subscribers
- 25,000+ subscribers, get a quote from AWeber.
ConvertKit is approved and operated by some of the most influential bloggers and businessmen of the world. Its intriguing and advanced features make it the most compatible email marketing tool in today’s time.
ConvertKit’s modern yet easy-to-operate design makes it a worthy competitor against MailChimp.
- A revolutionary email automation system
- Easy-to-embed forms and landing pages
- Drag-and-drop sequence builder
- Detailed statistical reports
- It has strong integrations with companies like Zapier, WordPress, Instapage and many more.
Pricing: The ghastly catch over here is that ConvertKit does not offer a free package. However, they offer a one month free trial after signing up. The price listings are as follows:
- $29/month, 0-1000 subscribers
- $49/month, 1001-3000 subscribers
- $79/month, 3001-5000 subscribers
- More than 5000 subscribers, get a quote from Convertkit.
The above five alternatives to MailChimp prove to be more user-friendly, automated, advanced, and much cheaper & affordable.
So before diving into the world of email marketing, make sure you have gained the correct knowledge about the best Email marketing tools available in today’s time.